Balancing Active Independence with Trusted Support
Bridgepointe at Ashgrove Woods’ assisted living residents enjoy life as it should be lived – worry-free! There is freedom and flexibility to keep their own schedule, with access to our care team for assistance with activities of daily living.
To help residents live their best lives we balance active independence with trusted support. Assisted Living is a great option for older adults who appreciate help with some activities of daily living, while staying active and engaged in a community setting with all the comforts of home.
Our loving and trained staff is available 24/7, offering compassionate care and assistance as needed. Each resident is assessed before they move in for a personalized approach to care. We want our residents to live a life they love, while providing any help needed with bathing, dressing and grooming, medication assistance, and personal maintenance.
Assisted Living Conveniences
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Chef-prepared dining service
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled local transportation
- Licensed nurses on site 24/7
- Medication assistance
More than a secure and supportive place to live, Bridgepointe at Ashgrove Woods has been designed with assisted living amenities that helps residents stay socially, physically, and mentally engaged.
- Spiritual care program
- Activities calendar
- Hair salon and barber shop
- Fitness center
- Club room with pool table and games
- Arts and crafts recreational area
- Fireside living room and sunroom
- Bistro for snacks
- Private dining room available for guests
- Outdoor patio and gardens